Random stuffs.
Went to Daily Bread and bought a cup of cafe mocha.
The mbak-mbak was quite nice, but she surely no-favourite-of-mine.
First, she didn't give me that nice, little cookie.
According to her, that little cookie is only for Cappucino.
.. which is quite duh.. coz I never buy anything apart from cafe-mocha.
(well, ice-chocolate doesn't count... it's not in coffee-family-tree)
She gave me one last time!
I want my nice, little cookie!!!
Second, my cafe-mocha was a wee too sweet.
Too much coffee and less chocolate.
... not a perfect blend.
All in all.. it doesn't worth my Rp. 17,500.
He kept changing his mind,
he never listen,
he's old,
he's ... he's.... *thinking*.. he's .. ugly?
Yeah! He's ugly!!!
CFO my ass...
darn annoying.
Went to Daily Bread and bought a cup of cafe mocha.
The mbak-mbak was quite nice, but she surely no-favourite-of-mine.
First, she didn't give me that nice, little cookie.
According to her, that little cookie is only for Cappucino.
.. which is quite duh.. coz I never buy anything apart from cafe-mocha.
(well, ice-chocolate doesn't count... it's not in coffee-family-tree)
She gave me one last time!
I want my nice, little cookie!!!
Second, my cafe-mocha was a wee too sweet.
Too much coffee and less chocolate.
... not a perfect blend.
All in all.. it doesn't worth my Rp. 17,500.
----------------------
Anyway, Baski is really a pain in the ass.He kept changing his mind,
he never listen,
he's old,
he's ... he's.... *thinking*.. he's .. ugly?
Yeah! He's ugly!!!
CFO my ass...
darn annoying.
---------------------
Piri is in town.
After almost 7 years, she finally came back for holiday.
Still with her charisma and loud-voice,
still with her long hair,
still with her psychotic behaviour,
... only this time, she looks more mature.
Honestly? She inspires me.
A lot.
She's into graphic-design now.
I've been craving to learn graphic-design for the past 2 or 3 weeks (before she came back)
That is something I wanna learn (thanks to daddy and his advices)
and now, out of no where Piri came back and guess what?
She's into graphic design!
Jadi tambah semangat deh...
Dah ga boleh adem2 tai ayem lagi.
Im bored with my jobs now.
Im bored with my CFO's behaviour.
Slave-driver!
Ugly!
Smelly! (Euuhh!)
Annoying!
Kampretoo!
Annoying!
Kampretoo!
Im booorrreedd!
I don't like it here anymooo.
I don't like it here anymooo.
Sebeeellll!!!!!!!
-------------------------
Ladies and gentleman, I'm proud to announce....
That Stress has returned, at this time of the year.
Back, by popular demand!
*screams in an inexplicable delight*
-------------------------
Okay.. I'm done complaining this time.
Thank you for listening.
*curtseys*
Comments