Moi Buff- Dei
Happy 25th Birthday Me!
Another year has passed.
People met, and New Friends made.
Parties, laughs and broken hearts
But today, this step is over, time to celebrate.
Brownies for me on this special day.
I hope I have a fantastic time
Remember this day when life becomes hard
That somene will always be here,
Having fun or holding you when you cry
Don't forget how much they care
..... And stay as a special person that I am,
as the years goes bye, be the apple of His eyes.
Keep running towards the goal..
Happy 25th Birthday Me!
Another year has passed.
People met, and New Friends made.
Parties, laughs and broken hearts
But today, this step is over, time to celebrate.
Brownies for me on this special day.
I hope I have a fantastic time
Remember this day when life becomes hard
That somene will always be here,
Having fun or holding you when you cry
Don't forget how much they care
..... And stay as a special person that I am,
as the years goes bye, be the apple of His eyes.
Keep running towards the goal..
Comments