Dear Life,
This one is for you :
Soldier
You used to goof on me like I’m a fool.
You weren't smart enough to bury your lies.
I realized it all in a sniff.
So here goes my beef…
Words don’t heal, touch won’t mend.
I was the vulnerable shatter of the heart that u broke.
I was the soldier of your war,
the bright colour in your grey world,
So blinding to see that you didn’t even notice.
For the hope that I have, for the dreams that I paints...
Now , it is my war and you’re the soldier.
This one is for you :
Soldier
You used to goof on me like I’m a fool.
You weren't smart enough to bury your lies.
I realized it all in a sniff.
So here goes my beef…
Words don’t heal, touch won’t mend.
I was the vulnerable shatter of the heart that u broke.
I was the soldier of your war,
the bright colour in your grey world,
So blinding to see that you didn’t even notice.
For the hope that I have, for the dreams that I paints...
Now , it is my war and you’re the soldier.
Comments