Happy Buffday mami
Mom's 56th bday today,
had a nice dinner di Seafood Ayu. Yuumm...
... those crabs are darn spicy!
Went home and mami dapet kue dari Ii Oikun n Tante Yenny.
Complete with a card,
... and on that card, they stapled Rp. 500,000!
Those aunties are sooo cute.
It's good to see that they're looking out for each other.
I wanna have friends like that when Im old.
Sabtu kemaren I bought a Miracle Essence from SK-II buat mami.
Gw ga sabar nunggu hari ini..
... pengen cepet2 kasih kadonya,
n ikutan nyobain pake SK-II.
Wiiii... muka gw jadi aluuuusss maann.
Sooo smooth!
*kalo begini caranya bisa2 gw yg ngabisin*
huehugea....
Anyway, all in all...
me heart me mommy :-)
Mom's 56th bday today,
had a nice dinner di Seafood Ayu. Yuumm...
... those crabs are darn spicy!
Went home and mami dapet kue dari Ii Oikun n Tante Yenny.
Complete with a card,
... and on that card, they stapled Rp. 500,000!
Those aunties are sooo cute.
It's good to see that they're looking out for each other.
I wanna have friends like that when Im old.
Sabtu kemaren I bought a Miracle Essence from SK-II buat mami.
Gw ga sabar nunggu hari ini..
... pengen cepet2 kasih kadonya,
n ikutan nyobain pake SK-II.
Wiiii... muka gw jadi aluuuusss maann.
Sooo smooth!
*kalo begini caranya bisa2 gw yg ngabisin*
huehugea....
Anyway, all in all...
me heart me mommy :-)
Comments