Some Stuff
Yesterday I was soooo sick ay..
boker2, demam, eneg2... waaah bete maaan!
much much better today, walo notabene masi ga ngantor.
Pengen pipis, tapi males jalan ke wc.
udah goyang2 kaki,
udah mletet2... tapi teteeep aja pengen pipis.
maleeess jalannyaaaaa.
*ga penting banget sih*
Hari Minggu ini mau nonton encore-telecast-nya Highschool Musical di Disney Channel.
Can't wait!! Me love that movie. Me sooo in love with it.
I luv any movie that has anything to do with music (whether singing or involving any instruments), dance and chickflick.
Movie about music gave me goosebumps.
Me luuuvvv it.
Tadi nonton some movie di HBO.
... about a broken home family, basically that movie was about regret.
Then me, being me.... jadi mikiiirr deee.
What is the key to living a life without regret?
Is it just the sheer stubbornness never to admit that you have regret?
... or is it being able to appreciate all that you have become,
because of the challenges you have faced?
If given the opportunity, ....
almost everyone I know would change something in their past.
Even myself.
Does that mean that we all have regrets that we cannot overcome?
How can we truly appreciate all that we are if we cannot move on from the past?
Isn't the past that made us who we are now?
Isn't it? ... or not?
O well, just the usual me thinking craps.
I think life is hard enough without me having to start worrying about some random stuff.
Ya toh?
Why am I such a thinker?
It's not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes it annoys me.
If only I don't think too much, then my life would be so much easier.
Toh?
Neeway, lately ada banyak dodgy blokes yg minta di-add di frendster gw.
Eeuuww!! FYI people... I don't do random guys!... nor girls!
Du'uh... dude, it's FRIENDSter.
If you're not my friend, if I don't know you, if we're not related in whatsoever form,
.... then you're not gonna be on my list.
So beat it! Du'uh! get lost willyah.
OK laaa... better do some peeing.
kebelet let leet.
toodledoos *curtsey*
Yesterday I was soooo sick ay..
boker2, demam, eneg2... waaah bete maaan!
much much better today, walo notabene masi ga ngantor.
Pengen pipis, tapi males jalan ke wc.
udah goyang2 kaki,
udah mletet2... tapi teteeep aja pengen pipis.
maleeess jalannyaaaaa.
*ga penting banget sih*
Hari Minggu ini mau nonton encore-telecast-nya Highschool Musical di Disney Channel.
Can't wait!! Me love that movie. Me sooo in love with it.
I luv any movie that has anything to do with music (whether singing or involving any instruments), dance and chickflick.
Movie about music gave me goosebumps.
Me luuuvvv it.
Tadi nonton some movie di HBO.
... about a broken home family, basically that movie was about regret.
Then me, being me.... jadi mikiiirr deee.
What is the key to living a life without regret?
Is it just the sheer stubbornness never to admit that you have regret?
... or is it being able to appreciate all that you have become,
because of the challenges you have faced?
If given the opportunity, ....
almost everyone I know would change something in their past.
Even myself.
Does that mean that we all have regrets that we cannot overcome?
How can we truly appreciate all that we are if we cannot move on from the past?
Isn't the past that made us who we are now?
Isn't it? ... or not?
O well, just the usual me thinking craps.
I think life is hard enough without me having to start worrying about some random stuff.
Ya toh?
Why am I such a thinker?
It's not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes it annoys me.
If only I don't think too much, then my life would be so much easier.
Toh?
Neeway, lately ada banyak dodgy blokes yg minta di-add di frendster gw.
Eeuuww!! FYI people... I don't do random guys!... nor girls!
Du'uh... dude, it's FRIENDSter.
If you're not my friend, if I don't know you, if we're not related in whatsoever form,
.... then you're not gonna be on my list.
So beat it! Du'uh! get lost willyah.
OK laaa... better do some peeing.
kebelet let leet.
toodledoos *curtsey*
Comments