Whispering A Silent Prayer,
But God,
I am grateful.
Where the Sun lays defeated upon the horizon,
Where the light breaks down into a million different hues,
Where my dream sees true.
There I stand, confused.
The path went so fast.
One moment became a million moments.
One night captured a thousand nights.
Never allowing consciousness to completely sink in,
... never disregarding a second of the simplicity in a tender embrace
......... that turned into a slice of paradise.
One moment became a million moments.
One night captured a thousand nights.
Never allowing consciousness to completely sink in,
... never disregarding a second of the simplicity in a tender embrace
......... that turned into a slice of paradise.
It's not fair,
Some people have it, but they don't want it.
Some cant have it, but they want it so badly.
So where do I stand?
How long shall I wait?
Ah.
O well, ... toodle doos
Good night.
Comments