Dear God,
Ko masih pedih ya?
You know what I mean.
I thought I've healed.
... but it was tougher than what I thought I'd be.
Ini sisi 'manusia'-nya seorang kendi.
Kendi-nya Tuhan...
Kendi yg masih harus banyaaak banget belajar.
Pengen banget nyelesai-in apa yg dulu udah dimulai.
Itu aja.
Lord, I need a closure.
.. Im not gonna lie to You.
It's been a very very tough ride.
Tapi liat deh, my hands are open.
... semua I lay it down.
My joys, tears, laughters, gratitudes, pains...
Semua ada disitu, Tuhan.
My heart and my hands are lifted to You.
I believe that, Tuhan-nya kendi, ... is a good God.
Tuhan yg punya kontrol penuh atas idupku.
Penuuh sepenuh2nya.
So Lord,
... Do take the wheel.
Ko masih pedih ya?
You know what I mean.
I thought I've healed.
... but it was tougher than what I thought I'd be.
Ini sisi 'manusia'-nya seorang kendi.
Kendi-nya Tuhan...
Kendi yg masih harus banyaaak banget belajar.
Pengen banget nyelesai-in apa yg dulu udah dimulai.
Itu aja.
Lord, I need a closure.
.. Im not gonna lie to You.
It's been a very very tough ride.
Tapi liat deh, my hands are open.
... semua I lay it down.
My joys, tears, laughters, gratitudes, pains...
Semua ada disitu, Tuhan.
My heart and my hands are lifted to You.
I believe that, Tuhan-nya kendi, ... is a good God.
Tuhan yg punya kontrol penuh atas idupku.
Penuuh sepenuh2nya.
So Lord,
... Do take the wheel.
...............
In my life you're all that matters
In my eyes the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You're the one that's there for me
................
Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid
Without you there to see me through
................
Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it's just impossible
Because of you, it's all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me without you
................
In my life you're all that matters
In my eyes the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You're the one that's there for me
................
Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid
Without you there to see me through
................
Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it's just impossible
Because of you, it's all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me without you
................
Comments