The little voice inside my head has finally spoken.
It's been a long time coming.
It shatters every possible logic in my brain knowing that I've free-fallen without a safety net down below.
Maybe the trick was to close my eyes and let things be.
.... but it's not pain that I fear,
it's knowing that you might get hurt when I finally open these eyes.
I was never one who's afraid to burn
... well, at least I haven't been, for a long time.
Trust me,
it's you all Im thinking of.
It's been a long time coming.
It shatters every possible logic in my brain knowing that I've free-fallen without a safety net down below.
Maybe the trick was to close my eyes and let things be.
.... but it's not pain that I fear,
it's knowing that you might get hurt when I finally open these eyes.
I was never one who's afraid to burn
... well, at least I haven't been, for a long time.
Trust me,
it's you all Im thinking of.
Comments