I've often said that life is all about choices,
... but last night, I've added one more 'dogma' in my cart.
Life is also about discovering.
... and relationship is one of the greatest ways to discover life's greatest treasures.
Thanks,
to all of you who have made such a difference in me.
And especially to the husband :)
... you've coloured my life.
My heart felt so warm... literally.
I think.... Im in love.
All over again.
My love for you is bigger than your weaknesses.
Da ah.. mo jemput ke erpot..
... but last night, I've added one more 'dogma' in my cart.
Life is also about discovering.
... and relationship is one of the greatest ways to discover life's greatest treasures.
Thanks,
to all of you who have made such a difference in me.
And especially to the husband :)
... you've coloured my life.
My heart felt so warm... literally.
I think.... Im in love.
All over again.
My love for you is bigger than your weaknesses.
Da ah.. mo jemput ke erpot..
Comments