Tadi abis ngomong sama si kutu.
well, sebenernya si ga ngomong2 gimana....
.... cuma ngeluapin kekeselan aja.
Of aaall people,
I know that I believe in him and support him more then anybody else does.
I know he has the potential, he has such a huge capacities in him.
.... tapi kayak berlian, dia tuh masih dekil sekarang.
masih kudu dipoles pake amplas besi.
At the same time, gw juga dipoles.
it's like a double-edges sword... sama2 diasah biar tajem.
..... biar bisa jadi a better us.
So, mari berjuang bersamaaaaa... ciaaattt!
It's just a matter of time.
just a matter of time, dear.
well, sebenernya si ga ngomong2 gimana....
.... cuma ngeluapin kekeselan aja.
Of aaall people,
I know that I believe in him and support him more then anybody else does.
I know he has the potential, he has such a huge capacities in him.
.... tapi kayak berlian, dia tuh masih dekil sekarang.
masih kudu dipoles pake amplas besi.
At the same time, gw juga dipoles.
it's like a double-edges sword... sama2 diasah biar tajem.
..... biar bisa jadi a better us.
So, mari berjuang bersamaaaaa... ciaaattt!
It's just a matter of time.
just a matter of time, dear.
Comments