17hours ago
~Kata orang rindu itu indah.~
And of all the relationships I've had,... and of all the ones I never had
.. You came into the picture. 8.5 years later.
Here we are, about to have a new chapter of our lives.
I don't believe in hatred.
I don't hate you. I never did.
I hated you for not justifying your words, your doings, and all that hurt - however right or wrong they were.
Maybe it's all right to miss you.
Maybe it's all right that I have no regrets.
Maybe I'll stop pretending about how I really feel about the whole thing.
Maybe I'm still mad at you.
Maybe that's why I'm still not letting you fully in to this heart of mine.
So what if I've been broken? So what if you can see the lines?
~Kata orang rindu itu indah.~
And of all the relationships I've had,... and of all the ones I never had
.. You came into the picture. 8.5 years later.
Here we are, about to have a new chapter of our lives.
I don't believe in hatred.
I don't hate you. I never did.
I hated you for not justifying your words, your doings, and all that hurt - however right or wrong they were.
Maybe it's all right to miss you.
Maybe it's all right that I have no regrets.
Maybe I'll stop pretending about how I really feel about the whole thing.
Maybe I'm still mad at you.
Maybe that's why I'm still not letting you fully in to this heart of mine.
So what if I've been broken? So what if you can see the lines?
'Kata orang rindu itu indah.
Sejenak kupikirkan, untuk kubenci saja dirimu,
namun sulit ku membenci.
Pejamkan mata bila kuingin bernafas lega.
Dalam anganku, aku berada di satu persimpangan
jalan yang sulit kupilih.'
~ Melly Goeslaw
I miss you.
And for whatever, preposterous reason,
...... I think you know.
Comments