Pusing pusing pusing…
When was the last time I slept through the night?
Tons of stuff are cramming into my head…. All at once.
I hate it! I need my sleep, for goodness sake!!!
I need a moment here.
I really do.
These whole friggin’ thing aren't registering in my simple brains.
How do I stop myself from hating my work-place??
My colleague is such a bitch today.
How the heck do I build a bridge between my mom, catering, WO, and Décor????
Everybody seems to have something to say.
.. then what about me?? It’s MY wedding!!!
How on earth do I deal with my feeling towards DATE and FA??
Don’t feel like hanging out with DATErs at all.
And lately, Im not into FA either.
People come and go as they like,
…. Then why can’t I ????
Nobody gives a shit about it anyway
Oh, and I hate my in-laws.
Every.single.one.of.them!
Yes. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!
Think Im on the verge again.
.. but it’s probably one of those days in a month.
Stress kali yee gua?
Symptom of stress udah muncul… jempol uda getel2.
Tolol juga siii!!!
When was the last time I slept through the night?
Tons of stuff are cramming into my head…. All at once.
I hate it! I need my sleep, for goodness sake!!!
I need a moment here.
I really do.
These whole friggin’ thing aren't registering in my simple brains.
How do I stop myself from hating my work-place??
My colleague is such a bitch today.
How the heck do I build a bridge between my mom, catering, WO, and Décor????
Everybody seems to have something to say.
.. then what about me?? It’s MY wedding!!!
How on earth do I deal with my feeling towards DATE and FA??
Don’t feel like hanging out with DATErs at all.
And lately, Im not into FA either.
People come and go as they like,
…. Then why can’t I ????
Nobody gives a shit about it anyway
Oh, and I hate my in-laws.
Every.single.one.of.them!
Yes. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!
Think Im on the verge again.
.. but it’s probably one of those days in a month.
Stress kali yee gua?
Symptom of stress udah muncul… jempol uda getel2.
Tolol juga siii!!!
Comments