Skip to main content
Stand Up For Love

My thumb prickles ickle ickleee.
Fuck the stress!
Maybe I should see DR. Maya tomorrow.
Never been to this doc before, but apparently she’s good.
(notice the DR. instead of Dr.)
Dr. Otek recommended her.
… and si Domble uda sembuh tuh setelah makan obat die.
So yeah, I think she’s good.

K, melancholy time now.
Just read an email from Eka.
… it gave me goosebumps.
Yes, I know the Destiny’s Child’s song she mentioned.

how can I pretend that I dont know what's going on,
when every second, every minute
... another soul is gone.

Aduuuh, where the heck have we gone wrong ya?
We were sooo passionate for humanity.
But all those passions have gone dry.

She’s right.
Deep down, if only we look just a bit deeper.
… just a bit.
Then we will find that it’s still there.

Pengeeen banget bisa get involve in something like Mercy Ministry or kayak Oprah Angel Network.
Ga usah yg Christian-based organization gitu.
Ga perlu bawa2 religion into this picture.
Toh kalo people can see our love, they’ll be able to see the Source of Love juga toh?

I know that I’ve been blabbering about how I wanted to make a difference bla bla bla…
..... But I never got round to it.
Tapi bener deh, the passion is still there.
Passion for humanity more then anything else.

My hurdle is..... where and how do I start?

Kapan ya gw bisa bener2 start doing something and not just saying it??
I always thought that in order for me to make a difference, I’ll have to be rich first.
And I still think that it’s true.

Hari gini… apa sih yg ga pake duit?
Being realistic aja.. everything, literally everything pake duit.

I know that you share the same vision, Kendi... back in the days....
Why dont we actually make it happen??????!!!!!!!!!! Kita ga harus live in pedesaan yg ga jelas to stand up for love... Di jkt sendiri juga banyak kow yg butuh bantuan.............

Gw skrg aim nya ga harus buat mereka jadi kristen.. gw ga mo emphasise that it's a christian based organisation.....
Let people see it for themselves....

The whole point is just to help people and show people that there's hope.........

but yeah, at this stage, gw sendiri lom yakin wat im gonna do.... I guess I'll go with the flow....
Gimana gw mo help out people, kalo skrg gw sendiri yg struggle... hahahaha

Maka itu gw mo get ma life sorted first....... and yeah we'll see...wat's next in the option hahaha


She’s damn right.
I can truly say that I understand how she feels.
We need to get our lives sorted first.
As for me, I need to win the battle within my head.
The fear, the doubts… the intimidations,
I need to rise up above my limitation.

Shit man, jadi pengen nangiiiis. Hiks.

I still remember what John Jack said to me,
.... stand up, and help a lot of people.

God, it's not that I don't love You anymore.
It's not that I dont need You.
It's just that... I think Im on that phase once again.

Where are you?????
I need You more then ever now.
... but it feels like You're more then a zillion miles away.

Please, God.
No more hard-lessons-learnt.
I've learnt mine.
No more, please.

My cry tonite is that,
I wanna be able to stand up for love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

Yep. Been hearing a lot about people dropped dead suddenly. Mulai dari si Adjie Masaid, babenya si Joshua, then just now Emma's friend juga Dadaism died of heart attack. She was 29 years old, just got ,arrayed last October. Life is so fragile. That's why I really hate Andi each time I have to remind him over and over again about healthy lifestyle. Anyway, decided to make a bucket list for myself. 1. Back to NZ 2. Sky dive 3. Vacation to Russia 4. Having more than enough funds for Onya to pursue her degree in England, Oxford University preferably :) 5. Ngeliat Andi punya bodi keren 6. Buying a house for my parents 7. Karet tengsin dijual Hmmm....... Belon kepikiran yg lawn. Nanti di update lg deh

Lavender and Butterfly

My very first (and probably my last) tattoo. Why lavender ?  Because I love the smell.  I love the colour.  Lavender is pretty much the only plant that stays alive in my garden. It thrives in pretty much any weather with very little care. It lives with a big bunch of other lavenders but it can also lives on its own little bundle. It shows strength, and grace. Butterfly means beauty. Not just superficial beauty... but beauty after a storm. Beauty that was earned.  Like, after it went through struggles from a cocoon. Plus, you see butterfly (normally) in a great weather. Adds the beauty to the surroundings, like a balance in the universe.  Psalm 23:6 , is what I really resonate in my life.  That no matter what, no matter where, no matter how many bad decisions I’ve made.... God’s goodness and mercy is always with me. That I’m okay. That the God who made the universe loves me still.  That regardless how fucked up I am, His goodness and mercy is always wi...

A Wife's Heart

Postingan kali ini buat Andi. Feel so blessed beyond words punya suami kaya beliau. Walo banyak rese n nyebelinnya juga. He works really hard. I mean REALLY hard. I know I've complained about him being too busy, but lately he changed. Yes, dia masih sibuk banget di kantor. Yes, dia masih suka 'nyetrap' gw di mobil suru tunggu. Tapi I know that family is his top priority. The house is almost done. Andi spent hours last Sat and Sun buat bebersih rumah. Gw ga boleh ikut. "masih debuan banget" - gitu katanya. He knows Im allergic to dust and frankly, what can a pregnant woman possibly do? Ga mungkin juga kan gw ngangkat2 furniture. Naek tangga aja suka engap. Dapet laporan dari Otoy, Andi ngangkat2 barang ampe mukanya merah, ampe kringetan ngeces2... Gw tau dia pasti cape banget. Tapi begitu pulang he brought nothing but his big, warm smile. "Udah. Nanti gw sekali lagi kesana, finalize bersih2 - then you can come. Tuh gw beliin kelapa, mau diminum sekarang ga?...