If my heart has no wings, then what is this fluttering?
This, is something I don't publish often in my blog.
Something corny about my feeling.
So, we made up. ^_^
All we need was a fiery conversation,
quite a bit of shouting,
lots of honesty,
.. and a wee bit of tears.
It took me a while to realize that beneath this hard, cold, facade that I've been trying to put up, these walls will not stand forever.
I've finally found a pair of eyes strong enough to melt my entire being.
And it's not just physical attraction, maybe it's something else.
I know him well enough to want to love, and I know myself well enough to know this isn't just a feeling.
Above all else,
he is my bestest friend afterall.
To whom I can literally pour my heart out.
Someone who knows me... for who I really am.
Not a single day pass by without him texting me.
Simple, short text which means a lot to me.
I saved some on my old, ugly, blue, no camera Nokia.
Something beating inside. Lub lub, love u.
Nite ken... sweet dream princess.
-14.02.2006 22:29:02
Sayang selamat pagi. pake jaket ya. Ujan ni, dingin.
Minum or makan yg anget2. Love u dear.
-06.02.2006 07:16:55
Kendi denger gluduk ga barusan, kenceng bgt. Kageeet.
Doa ya sayang. Love u.
-30.01.2006 00:50:58
Lg e.E ni, gede2 n panjang, ada kali tuh 2 kilo kebuang.
hehehe. Hidup andi...
-24.01.2006 15:55:14
I pray that I can make u happy. Aku sayang kamu ken.
Bobo ya sayang. Things r gonna be exciting. Trust in Him.
Nite dear.
-17.01.2005 22:15:57
Whatever happen u always be a winner 2 me.
And I understand the pressure ur facing. Just wanna tell u that Im wit u all the way. Follow ur heart. Pray n trust Him. I love u. Nite dear
-01.03.2004 23:47:19
Dear, u make my life fun n joy to live. Kaulah seorang malaikat di hatiku. Andi sayaaaaaaang deh ama kamu =)
31.10.2003 07:43:12
Have faith in Him who live in u. That He is more than able 2 make u able 2 go thru this.
I blive in u too. That u have what it ned 2 be big. U have the cpcty.
30.01.2003 02:00:32
U r the one and only, hatinya andi cuma ada satu, punyanya Tuhan, tapi adanya sama sama kendi. Kamu di hudupku, dan bersamamu kan kujelang masa depan. Cieeeee... Love u
19.12.2005 01:06:15
And I know itu bukan cuma sekedar gombalan doang.
He blesses me with his words everyday.
Still got many but it'll take ages for me to type.
It's not just about us being a couple,
It's about us being best friend.
The greatest blessing a human can get.
I get to spend the rest of my life with my bestest friend.
How great can life be? ^_^
This, is something I don't publish often in my blog.
Something corny about my feeling.
So, we made up. ^_^
All we need was a fiery conversation,
quite a bit of shouting,
lots of honesty,
.. and a wee bit of tears.
It took me a while to realize that beneath this hard, cold, facade that I've been trying to put up, these walls will not stand forever.
I've finally found a pair of eyes strong enough to melt my entire being.
And it's not just physical attraction, maybe it's something else.
I know him well enough to want to love, and I know myself well enough to know this isn't just a feeling.
Above all else,
he is my bestest friend afterall.
To whom I can literally pour my heart out.
Someone who knows me... for who I really am.
Not a single day pass by without him texting me.
Simple, short text which means a lot to me.
I saved some on my old, ugly, blue, no camera Nokia.
Something beating inside. Lub lub, love u.
Nite ken... sweet dream princess.
-14.02.2006 22:29:02
Sayang selamat pagi. pake jaket ya. Ujan ni, dingin.
Minum or makan yg anget2. Love u dear.
-06.02.2006 07:16:55
Kendi denger gluduk ga barusan, kenceng bgt. Kageeet.
Doa ya sayang. Love u.
-30.01.2006 00:50:58
Lg e.E ni, gede2 n panjang, ada kali tuh 2 kilo kebuang.
hehehe. Hidup andi...
-24.01.2006 15:55:14
I pray that I can make u happy. Aku sayang kamu ken.
Bobo ya sayang. Things r gonna be exciting. Trust in Him.
Nite dear.
-17.01.2005 22:15:57
Whatever happen u always be a winner 2 me.
And I understand the pressure ur facing. Just wanna tell u that Im wit u all the way. Follow ur heart. Pray n trust Him. I love u. Nite dear
-01.03.2004 23:47:19
Dear, u make my life fun n joy to live. Kaulah seorang malaikat di hatiku. Andi sayaaaaaaang deh ama kamu =)
31.10.2003 07:43:12
Have faith in Him who live in u. That He is more than able 2 make u able 2 go thru this.
I blive in u too. That u have what it ned 2 be big. U have the cpcty.
30.01.2003 02:00:32
U r the one and only, hatinya andi cuma ada satu, punyanya Tuhan, tapi adanya sama sama kendi. Kamu di hudupku, dan bersamamu kan kujelang masa depan. Cieeeee... Love u
19.12.2005 01:06:15
And I know itu bukan cuma sekedar gombalan doang.
He blesses me with his words everyday.
Still got many but it'll take ages for me to type.
It's not just about us being a couple,
It's about us being best friend.
The greatest blessing a human can get.
I get to spend the rest of my life with my bestest friend.
How great can life be? ^_^
Still.
Love.
Love.
You.
Because you never gave me enough reason to hate.
Comments