The most valuable lesson that I learn from my dad.
If you wanna give something to others,
Give the best that you can.
Papi selalu bilang kalo kita harus ngasih yg terbaik yg kita bisa kasih.
Daripada ngasih yg jelek, mending ga usah ngasih sekalian.
Yes, yes... I learn how to value people with my gifts.
As I think, and think, and think… and re-think,
I’ve got a lot in common with papi deh.
As much as I hate the way he lectured me,
I found myself lecturing others the way he did to me.
Aaarrgghh!!!
Si Abo aja kadang suka bilang cara ngomong gw sama ama bokap.
Not a bad thing juga sih, I just need to be (a lot) subtler than him.
I know I inherited some of his way of thinking, his ambitions, his way of giving,
…. Unfortunately, not his brain. Huehguheuga…
Im so not a logical type.
And definitely not his love for books! (my bro got this, but not me)
Yg bikin gw mikir ttg all these sebenernya gara2 tadi sih.
We had this memorial service for my late boss.
Had a short time of prayer and a very very short sermon.
The pastor talked about how people came into our lives and made us who we are today.
Iya juga sih, all the goods and bads.
All the joys and the pains,
made us who we are today.
I am what I am now, yaaa karena orang2 disekeliling kita juga toh?
Tingkah laku kita,
why we do what we do...
ga lepas dari pengalaman idup kita.
Begitulah.. just feel like crapping.
If you wanna give something to others,
Give the best that you can.
Papi selalu bilang kalo kita harus ngasih yg terbaik yg kita bisa kasih.
Daripada ngasih yg jelek, mending ga usah ngasih sekalian.
Yes, yes... I learn how to value people with my gifts.
As I think, and think, and think… and re-think,
I’ve got a lot in common with papi deh.
As much as I hate the way he lectured me,
I found myself lecturing others the way he did to me.
Aaarrgghh!!!
Si Abo aja kadang suka bilang cara ngomong gw sama ama bokap.
Not a bad thing juga sih, I just need to be (a lot) subtler than him.
I know I inherited some of his way of thinking, his ambitions, his way of giving,
…. Unfortunately, not his brain. Huehguheuga…
Im so not a logical type.
And definitely not his love for books! (my bro got this, but not me)
Yg bikin gw mikir ttg all these sebenernya gara2 tadi sih.
We had this memorial service for my late boss.
Had a short time of prayer and a very very short sermon.
The pastor talked about how people came into our lives and made us who we are today.
Iya juga sih, all the goods and bads.
All the joys and the pains,
made us who we are today.
I am what I am now, yaaa karena orang2 disekeliling kita juga toh?
Tingkah laku kita,
why we do what we do...
ga lepas dari pengalaman idup kita.
Begitulah.. just feel like crapping.
Comments