Curhat
I was gutted when I heard she stepped down.
Texted her and she gave me a good reply.
“Nop, (im not stepping down)… I step up sis.”
Jeeeng, good answer.
Hit me left-right-center.
She’s right. I was being selfish.
I should’ve known her better than that.
She must have a good reason.
I believe she did.
I stand corrected.
I was wrong.
I promise I'll support her
... all the way.
Coz that's what friends are for.
I was gutted when I heard she stepped down.
Texted her and she gave me a good reply.
“Nop, (im not stepping down)… I step up sis.”
Jeeeng, good answer.
Hit me left-right-center.
She’s right. I was being selfish.
I should’ve known her better than that.
She must have a good reason.
I believe she did.
I stand corrected.
I was wrong.
I promise I'll support her
... all the way.
Coz that's what friends are for.
Comments