To Get Up Is To Risk Falling.
This wound so deep, I cannot keep.
The more I stitch, the more I bleed.
What candle will burn to save its light?
What man will beg to save his soul?
I do not know my heart,
... if the heart does not listen.
I do not understand the world,
... if the world does not recognize me.
And I do not believe,
... if faith does not know my name.
Thank God He reached out for me.
This wound so deep, I cannot keep.
The more I stitch, the more I bleed.
What candle will burn to save its light?
What man will beg to save his soul?
I do not know my heart,
... if the heart does not listen.
I do not understand the world,
... if the world does not recognize me.
And I do not believe,
... if faith does not know my name.
Thank God He reached out for me.
Comments