People have been complainig lately.
They said I never pick up their phone.
... dont ever expect me to pick up phone yg nomernya ga gw kenal.
That's just the way I am.
I don't feel comfortable talking to ppl I dont know.
Bahkan kl gw tau orangnya pun, sometimes I dont feel comfie talking to them.
Untuk orang2 yg baru gw kenal, siap2 deh gw cuekin telponnya.
Duuuh, sori dudes... tp I just dont like talking to the ppl I just met.
It's gonna take some times before I can trully talk to u guys over the phone.
I really dont like the awkward pause, the awkward laugh,
... and I really don't like the thought of "duuh, ngomong apa nih abis ini??"
Nothing personal, it's just me.
*I think I got it from my dad*
No really, it's nothing personal...
It's not that I dont like them, I do like being their friends.
I do. Really!
It's not them. It's me.
... I prefer if we txt or msg friendster or email each other first instead of calling.
Through written words you guys can get to know me much better.
Maybe because Im a writer in my own little world.
I say this with no ego nor delusions.
I know this is how I make sense of the world.
I process and understand better when Im using the written language,
.... when I can write freeform my thoughts and slowly pick the signals out of the noise.
And I know I express myself better with the written language than vocalizing my thoughts.
So yeah...
I'm a writer, and I ought to be writing.
Even if it is drivel like this.
They said I never pick up their phone.
... dont ever expect me to pick up phone yg nomernya ga gw kenal.
That's just the way I am.
I don't feel comfortable talking to ppl I dont know.
Bahkan kl gw tau orangnya pun, sometimes I dont feel comfie talking to them.
Untuk orang2 yg baru gw kenal, siap2 deh gw cuekin telponnya.
Duuuh, sori dudes... tp I just dont like talking to the ppl I just met.
It's gonna take some times before I can trully talk to u guys over the phone.
I really dont like the awkward pause, the awkward laugh,
... and I really don't like the thought of "duuh, ngomong apa nih abis ini??"
Nothing personal, it's just me.
*I think I got it from my dad*
No really, it's nothing personal...
It's not that I dont like them, I do like being their friends.
I do. Really!
It's not them. It's me.
... I prefer if we txt or msg friendster or email each other first instead of calling.
Through written words you guys can get to know me much better.
Maybe because Im a writer in my own little world.
I say this with no ego nor delusions.
I know this is how I make sense of the world.
I process and understand better when Im using the written language,
.... when I can write freeform my thoughts and slowly pick the signals out of the noise.
And I know I express myself better with the written language than vocalizing my thoughts.
So yeah...
I'm a writer, and I ought to be writing.
Even if it is drivel like this.
Comments