I, .... don't wanna lose my respect.
I cannot go on with this state of mind.
Gimana dong? gimannnnaa?
This is pathetically awkward.
You know, sometimes...
you feel like as if everyone around you expects you to accomodate to them and their needs.
And your voice of reason gets muted, and becomes insignificant.
Well, lately, I've been having these moments.
I feel like she doesn't seem to get me,
or she does... but doesn't give a shit.
I need to let out these pent-up tensions and aggravations that I have.
Sometimes, I just want to swallow a sleeping pill and sleep peacefully,
a recluse away from the snafu of reality.
I like to help people out.
I tend to go an extra mile for people who are close to me.
I mean, I'm not craving myself out to be some sort of a saint here,
... but I do have my good attributes that shine amidst my bad qualities
Sometimes, its tiring to always be there for someone.
Iiiiihh!! Stop being an aaasssss.
You're very irritating..... and you know perfectly why!
I cannot go on with this state of mind.
Gimana dong? gimannnnaa?
This is pathetically awkward.
You know, sometimes...
you feel like as if everyone around you expects you to accomodate to them and their needs.
And your voice of reason gets muted, and becomes insignificant.
Well, lately, I've been having these moments.
I feel like she doesn't seem to get me,
or she does... but doesn't give a shit.
I need to let out these pent-up tensions and aggravations that I have.
Sometimes, I just want to swallow a sleeping pill and sleep peacefully,
a recluse away from the snafu of reality.
I like to help people out.
I tend to go an extra mile for people who are close to me.
I mean, I'm not craving myself out to be some sort of a saint here,
... but I do have my good attributes that shine amidst my bad qualities
Sometimes, its tiring to always be there for someone.
Iiiiihh!! Stop being an aaasssss.
You're very irritating..... and you know perfectly why!
Comments