I've been having trouble sleeping these few days.
Too much thought randomly flood the ocean of my mind.
Last night (well, this morning at 3 am),
I started thinking.
Thinking about people who has touched and made a difference in my life.
Through the years....
Not that many people left their footprints in me.
I can think of those who hurt me,
those whom I hurt,
those who made me a better person,
those who always listens,
Those who.... who made me who I am today.
Some of those people aren't in my life anymore.
As time flies, we went our own separate way.
Best friends became just friends.
Friends became best friends.
... but there are also some who remains.
I realized that people made a difference in me in a way I couldn't comprehend.
Like the homeless guy.
I didn't even know his name.
I met him for like... errr, 5 minutes.
.. but without him knowing, he made such a huge impact in me.
Iya, mereka yg udah meninggalkan jejak langkah dalam idupku.
Jejak yg akan terus terpatri dalam jiwa.
Jia Pey pernah bilang gini,
People will forget how u look,
People will forget how u act,
... but people will never forget how u make them feel.
So true.
Too much thought randomly flood the ocean of my mind.
Last night (well, this morning at 3 am),
I started thinking.
Thinking about people who has touched and made a difference in my life.
Through the years....
Not that many people left their footprints in me.
I can think of those who hurt me,
those whom I hurt,
those who made me a better person,
those who always listens,
Those who.... who made me who I am today.
Some of those people aren't in my life anymore.
As time flies, we went our own separate way.
Best friends became just friends.
Friends became best friends.
... but there are also some who remains.
I realized that people made a difference in me in a way I couldn't comprehend.
Like the homeless guy.
I didn't even know his name.
I met him for like... errr, 5 minutes.
.. but without him knowing, he made such a huge impact in me.
Iya, mereka yg udah meninggalkan jejak langkah dalam idupku.
Jejak yg akan terus terpatri dalam jiwa.
Jia Pey pernah bilang gini,
People will forget how u look,
People will forget how u act,
... but people will never forget how u make them feel.
So true.
Comments