It's been day 49 for Adrian.
Im glad that many people are pulling for him.
Update terakhir dari blog was on his 38th day after the accident.
Hope things are going well.
Life.
Idupku lagi baik2 aja belakangan ini.
Focusing on simpleblue lately.
Sepertinya cukup menjanjikan... but we really need to focus.
Andi bought me a Music & Lyrics OST.
... he's been giving me little gifts that made my day.
Thanks for the detailed attention :)
Wat else yaaa??
Oh, hit the ice twice this week.
Wednesday from 1.30 - 7 pm.
Thursday from 2.30 - 8.20pm.
Just realized that ice has smell.
Weird yet comforting smell.
I like.
Aiih aiiih....
I love my iMac!
I love it love it love it love it love it love it love it!!!!
LOVE my iMac!!!!!!! SO MUCH!
ehuahufea... cuma lg pengen ngomong aja.
Gw cinta banget ama komputer putihku yg manis dan mahal.
Never before I spent sooo much on a computer... with my own money tentunya.
US$ 2,000 including HP printer.
Aaah.. kepuasan tersendiri.
Makanya sebel banget pas ada yg bilang,
"udah nyesel belon beli iMac??" dengan nada nyolot.
Yeeee!!
Kalo ga ngerti mending diem aja deeeh.
*sebel bener kalo inget*
Im glad that many people are pulling for him.
Update terakhir dari blog was on his 38th day after the accident.
Hope things are going well.
Life.
Idupku lagi baik2 aja belakangan ini.
Focusing on simpleblue lately.
Sepertinya cukup menjanjikan... but we really need to focus.
Andi bought me a Music & Lyrics OST.
... he's been giving me little gifts that made my day.
Thanks for the detailed attention :)
Wat else yaaa??
Oh, hit the ice twice this week.
Wednesday from 1.30 - 7 pm.
Thursday from 2.30 - 8.20pm.
Just realized that ice has smell.
Weird yet comforting smell.
I like.
Aiih aiiih....
I love my iMac!
I love it love it love it love it love it love it love it!!!!
LOVE my iMac!!!!!!! SO MUCH!
ehuahufea... cuma lg pengen ngomong aja.
Gw cinta banget ama komputer putihku yg manis dan mahal.
Never before I spent sooo much on a computer... with my own money tentunya.
US$ 2,000 including HP printer.
Aaah.. kepuasan tersendiri.
Makanya sebel banget pas ada yg bilang,
"udah nyesel belon beli iMac??" dengan nada nyolot.
Yeeee!!
Kalo ga ngerti mending diem aja deeeh.
*sebel bener kalo inget*
Comments