You know those movie scenes where a person get smacked out at their head?
Where u can literally see their brain burst out and scattered all over the place..
Or have u got any junk emails where they show u a picture of a man commited suicide by jumping off a 22 stories building?
... where the brain was all over the place?
Well, I saw one of those sickening scene this morning.
A motorbike accident near Menara Gading Condo...
They covered the body with some carton boxes,
but ironically, they didn't cover the head....
So yeah,
I saw it.
... the hair,
... the blood,
... and the brain, complete with all the tissues.
I never knew brain would look like that.
It was pinkish. Waaay to pinkish for a brain.
It looked like a super pale mince beef.
Yucky scene for a morning ride.
... but I didn't feel anything.
Mom freaked out the moment she saw it.
She was like 'aduuuhh dee, itu otak yaaa... aduuuhhh amit2! Jangan liat.. Idiiiihh'
my reaction was, 'o iya, ada otaknya tu.. ko gitu ya bentuknya?'
I guess I just couldn't be bothered.
Where u can literally see their brain burst out and scattered all over the place..
Or have u got any junk emails where they show u a picture of a man commited suicide by jumping off a 22 stories building?
... where the brain was all over the place?
Well, I saw one of those sickening scene this morning.
A motorbike accident near Menara Gading Condo...
They covered the body with some carton boxes,
but ironically, they didn't cover the head....
So yeah,
I saw it.
... the hair,
... the blood,
... and the brain, complete with all the tissues.
I never knew brain would look like that.
It was pinkish. Waaay to pinkish for a brain.
It looked like a super pale mince beef.
Yucky scene for a morning ride.
... but I didn't feel anything.
Mom freaked out the moment she saw it.
She was like 'aduuuhh dee, itu otak yaaa... aduuuhhh amit2! Jangan liat.. Idiiiihh'
my reaction was, 'o iya, ada otaknya tu.. ko gitu ya bentuknya?'
I guess I just couldn't be bothered.
Comments