Hello little one,
Nothing ventured nothing gained so on that note..............
Finally my looong talked about dream is happening.
I have just confirmed that I now have a super yacht job!!!! Yeeepeee..
I will be leaving New Zealand around the 21st of this month and flyingto Ft lauderdale to pick up supplies for the boat and get fitted in mysexy white shorts!!!, Ummmm?
I will be in Ft Lauderdale for about aweek or so then I head down to Miami to meet the owner of the boat.
From there I jump on another plane and head to Forteleza in Brazil.
Where I meet the rest of the crew and provision the boat before headingback up the coast through the bahamas on our way back to Miami for handover and first charter.
Wow..... and that only the beginning of myjourney.
What more could anyone ask for.
I knew it! I knew she'd get that job.
Never once I doubted her.
She always wanted that job.
She's been talking about it for as long as I can remember.
5 years ago she was crying coz she didn't get that job.
... but she never give up
Finally.
She's getting on that big yacht!
Congrats.
Im so happy for her.
It's time to live our dreams.
Segala sesuatu butuh pengorbanan.
If she didn't quit her job at PhotoWarehouse, she'd probably never get her dream job.
Kata Jeffrey,
Ga ada satu hal-pun yg gratis di dunia ini.
If you don't pay for it, then berarti some else is paying for you.
In order for us to live, something/someone has to die.
Contohnya, kita butuh makanan utk idup.
For us to be able to continue living, then para babi harus mati dipotong *sluurrp... I love babi!*.
Para ayam dan sapi kudu disembelih.
Para kangkung n toge kudu dibunuh, dicabut dari akarnya.
... untuk digoreng, dipanggang n disantap.
Ga jelas juga apa maksud posting-an kali ini.
Intinya:
I cannot wait till the day I send emails to everybody telling them that my Australian PR has been granted.
Cannot wait till the day I tell them that my Australian PR has been upgraded to citizenship.
Cannot wait till the day I finally tell them that I'll be moving to my Promised Land... New Zealand.
Cannot wait till the day I finally stand up and testify about a God who always fulfill His promises.
By faith and hard work, I know for sure that God will see us through.
Thank you God,
... for I am a dreamer.
Im gonna keep on dreaming,
....... coz that's what the future are made of.
Nothing ventured nothing gained so on that note..............
Finally my looong talked about dream is happening.
I have just confirmed that I now have a super yacht job!!!! Yeeepeee..
I will be leaving New Zealand around the 21st of this month and flyingto Ft lauderdale to pick up supplies for the boat and get fitted in mysexy white shorts!!!, Ummmm?
I will be in Ft Lauderdale for about aweek or so then I head down to Miami to meet the owner of the boat.
From there I jump on another plane and head to Forteleza in Brazil.
Where I meet the rest of the crew and provision the boat before headingback up the coast through the bahamas on our way back to Miami for handover and first charter.
Wow..... and that only the beginning of myjourney.
What more could anyone ask for.
I knew it! I knew she'd get that job.
Never once I doubted her.
She always wanted that job.
She's been talking about it for as long as I can remember.
5 years ago she was crying coz she didn't get that job.
... but she never give up
Finally.
She's getting on that big yacht!
Congrats.
Im so happy for her.
It's time to live our dreams.
Segala sesuatu butuh pengorbanan.
If she didn't quit her job at PhotoWarehouse, she'd probably never get her dream job.
Kata Jeffrey,
Ga ada satu hal-pun yg gratis di dunia ini.
If you don't pay for it, then berarti some else is paying for you.
In order for us to live, something/someone has to die.
Contohnya, kita butuh makanan utk idup.
For us to be able to continue living, then para babi harus mati dipotong *sluurrp... I love babi!*.
Para ayam dan sapi kudu disembelih.
Para kangkung n toge kudu dibunuh, dicabut dari akarnya.
... untuk digoreng, dipanggang n disantap.
Ga jelas juga apa maksud posting-an kali ini.
Intinya:
I cannot wait till the day I send emails to everybody telling them that my Australian PR has been granted.
Cannot wait till the day I tell them that my Australian PR has been upgraded to citizenship.
Cannot wait till the day I finally tell them that I'll be moving to my Promised Land... New Zealand.
Cannot wait till the day I finally stand up and testify about a God who always fulfill His promises.
By faith and hard work, I know for sure that God will see us through.
Thank you God,
... for I am a dreamer.
Im gonna keep on dreaming,
....... coz that's what the future are made of.
Comments