ABOUT D.A.T.E.
Kemaren I went dating with JPCC folks.
Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about them the night before.
.. didn’t know what to expect at all.
Will they be a bunch of snobs?
*worry.. worry*
… but turned out all right tuh.
Asik2 aja... bocoorr semua ternyata.
One thing from me...
gw mau serius this time.
I wanna go hard out.
Tapi biar gimanapun gw ga akan abandon anak2 FA - GBI.
A big chunk of me is theirs.
They've helped me a lot and truly... love them lots.
Kemaren I went dating with JPCC folks.
Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about them the night before.
.. didn’t know what to expect at all.
Will they be a bunch of snobs?
*worry.. worry*
… but turned out all right tuh.
Asik2 aja... bocoorr semua ternyata.
One thing from me...
gw mau serius this time.
I wanna go hard out.
Tapi biar gimanapun gw ga akan abandon anak2 FA - GBI.
A big chunk of me is theirs.
They've helped me a lot and truly... love them lots.
Comments