Ramblings...
I've yet to figure out this whole mess I've crashed into.
I should probably stop whining about it, but you see, it's just not good enough to beat me in this.
Life is one tangled-up yarn and you're stuck right in the middle. Soon you'll learn that the only way is out, so you'll begin untangling each and every string that stands on your way.
Later you'll find out that you just can't succeed doing it alone.
But guess what? Look around you. There's no one.
There is no one. Practically no one!
I will break, I will burn, I will hurt. I don't care. This time around, I'm doing things my way.
Gw benciiii! At this very moment, I hate my life.
I wish I can just be invisible.
For you, you, and you who read this blog,
.... things aren't always as they seem.
Look into my eyes and tell me whether you've seen it all.
For I am ever so tired of living behind these never-ending walls of pretence.
The me inside ain't the me outside at all.
No, not at all.
These wounds have yet to heal, so don't scar me just yet.
Don't blame me just because I've grown any angrier.
..... coz really, you have no idea what exactly is going on.
Stick around a little longer and perhaps, you can help me to change my point of view.
*sigh*
I've yet to figure out this whole mess I've crashed into.
I should probably stop whining about it, but you see, it's just not good enough to beat me in this.
Life is one tangled-up yarn and you're stuck right in the middle. Soon you'll learn that the only way is out, so you'll begin untangling each and every string that stands on your way.
Later you'll find out that you just can't succeed doing it alone.
But guess what? Look around you. There's no one.
There is no one. Practically no one!
I will break, I will burn, I will hurt. I don't care. This time around, I'm doing things my way.
Gw benciiii! At this very moment, I hate my life.
I wish I can just be invisible.
For you, you, and you who read this blog,
.... things aren't always as they seem.
Look into my eyes and tell me whether you've seen it all.
For I am ever so tired of living behind these never-ending walls of pretence.
The me inside ain't the me outside at all.
No, not at all.
These wounds have yet to heal, so don't scar me just yet.
Don't blame me just because I've grown any angrier.
..... coz really, you have no idea what exactly is going on.
Stick around a little longer and perhaps, you can help me to change my point of view.
*sigh*
Comments