BECOMING.........
I am on my way to becoming the person I was meant to be.
Hope to have faith as I go on my journey .... Though the end may be so hard to see.
But at this very moment, I feel like Im losing direction.
That my footsteps are losing their way.
I wanna let my heart be the guide that will lead me.
To keep me from going astray.
I can use a friend now.
.. one will be enough.
Rese rese rese!!
Bingung bingung bingung!
Ke laut aja.
Pantat.
I am on my way to becoming the person I was meant to be.
Hope to have faith as I go on my journey .... Though the end may be so hard to see.
But at this very moment, I feel like Im losing direction.
That my footsteps are losing their way.
I wanna let my heart be the guide that will lead me.
To keep me from going astray.
I can use a friend now.
.. one will be enough.
Rese rese rese!!
Bingung bingung bingung!
Ke laut aja.
Pantat.
Comments