THROUGH
(dedicated to my grieving friend, D.Y... sabar yaa)
You have a problem
The pressure is mounting.
Things seem to build up all around you
Remember one thing, God is in control… no matter what your situation is.
For you to go THROUGH
You say, “Woe! I’ve never had to deal with this before”
“Man! It’s something new!”
Remember this, it is just for a time,
For it’s something for you to go THROUGH
Don’t stay in it and settle
And say “ Well that’s the way it’s meant to be”…
No! Get up and fight to change the situation
God will help you THROUGH!
Try viewing it through positive eyes
It’s all a part of God’s plan
I know you don’t understand it now
You’re being moulded and shaped by His hand
The key word here is THROUGH
You go THROUGH the problem,
THROUGH the pain
... And once you reach the other side.
It’s Gods Strength and Wisdom you’ll have gained.
So, hang in there girl... things are gonna be all right.
I promised.
(dedicated to my grieving friend, D.Y... sabar yaa)
You have a problem
The pressure is mounting.
Things seem to build up all around you
Remember one thing, God is in control… no matter what your situation is.
For you to go THROUGH
You say, “Woe! I’ve never had to deal with this before”
“Man! It’s something new!”
Remember this, it is just for a time,
For it’s something for you to go THROUGH
Don’t stay in it and settle
And say “ Well that’s the way it’s meant to be”…
No! Get up and fight to change the situation
God will help you THROUGH!
Try viewing it through positive eyes
It’s all a part of God’s plan
I know you don’t understand it now
You’re being moulded and shaped by His hand
The key word here is THROUGH
You go THROUGH the problem,
THROUGH the pain
... And once you reach the other side.
It’s Gods Strength and Wisdom you’ll have gained.
So, hang in there girl... things are gonna be all right.
I promised.
Comments