A forgotten life.
Remind me of a time when life was much, much simpler.
When I was capable of accepting things the way they were.
... and people, the way they seemed.
When I lived among fairytales, fables, and stories with happy endings.
When pain was just a threat.
Remind me of a time when life was much, much simpler.
I would go on, just knowing that I've been there.
And if I could rest my thoughts in those dreams,
..... then perhaps I should never have woken up just yet.
Because right now, the pain is real.
The pain is so so real.
Another obstacle, another grueling ordeal.
.... only this time, I don't think I have that enough strength to fight.
Are You there, God?
Remind me of a time when life was much, much simpler.
When I was capable of accepting things the way they were.
... and people, the way they seemed.
When I lived among fairytales, fables, and stories with happy endings.
When pain was just a threat.
Remind me of a time when life was much, much simpler.
I would go on, just knowing that I've been there.
And if I could rest my thoughts in those dreams,
..... then perhaps I should never have woken up just yet.
Because right now, the pain is real.
The pain is so so real.
Another obstacle, another grueling ordeal.
.... only this time, I don't think I have that enough strength to fight.
Are You there, God?
Comments