HAPPY (belated) VALENTINE's DAY
It's that time of the year. Again.
Few years back, I have always celebrated by dressing up and going out for dinner with my closest friends.
But this year is different. I'm not wearing my nicest skirt, not putting on my highest stilettos and basically it's just like any other day.
Valentine with Andi:
No, Andi and I are not celebrating in any special way.
As corny as this may sound, but every day is already a celebration of love for both of us - every day is already special and cherished. Today is no different.
We called each other, like we've done so many times before.
And we'll talk about everything and anything under the sky. Like we always do, any other day.
There'll be little fight here and there, baekan lagi, cengengesan lagi..
Valentine with my best friend - Abo:
Nothing really happened. We didn't even say Happy Val's Day to each other.
Ketemu di kantor trus our day went as normal.
We called each other dodgy names, as always.
Saling cela, like we always do.
Curhat (gossip) about everbody and everything...
Normal. Just. Like. Any. Other. Day.
The thing is, both Andi and Abo already know I love them. And how much.
I tell them every chance I get. (Well, maybe not lately)
Thus, I'm dedicating this year's Valentine's Day to the people who are some times overlooked by the hype and commercialized lovey-dovey-goo goo-gaa gaa bullshit that surround this day.
To my greatest friends and family - without whom I wouldn't have survived through so many ordeals, and without whom I wouldn't have been whole - I am who I am today because of you.
Soo Lan, Jo, LJ, Eka, Renata, Ela, Boboy and Adi, you may not be here, but believe me when I say this: you are never far.
I keep you close to my heart. And I don't tell you every day, but I know, somehow, you know.
I love you all, so much. So very very much.
And to all reading this, have a Happy Valentine's Day.
It's that time of the year. Again.
Few years back, I have always celebrated by dressing up and going out for dinner with my closest friends.
But this year is different. I'm not wearing my nicest skirt, not putting on my highest stilettos and basically it's just like any other day.
Valentine with Andi:
No, Andi and I are not celebrating in any special way.
As corny as this may sound, but every day is already a celebration of love for both of us - every day is already special and cherished. Today is no different.
We called each other, like we've done so many times before.
And we'll talk about everything and anything under the sky. Like we always do, any other day.
There'll be little fight here and there, baekan lagi, cengengesan lagi..
Valentine with my best friend - Abo:
Nothing really happened. We didn't even say Happy Val's Day to each other.
Ketemu di kantor trus our day went as normal.
We called each other dodgy names, as always.
Saling cela, like we always do.
Curhat (gossip) about everbody and everything...
Normal. Just. Like. Any. Other. Day.
The thing is, both Andi and Abo already know I love them. And how much.
I tell them every chance I get. (Well, maybe not lately)
Thus, I'm dedicating this year's Valentine's Day to the people who are some times overlooked by the hype and commercialized lovey-dovey-goo goo-gaa gaa bullshit that surround this day.
To my greatest friends and family - without whom I wouldn't have survived through so many ordeals, and without whom I wouldn't have been whole - I am who I am today because of you.
Soo Lan, Jo, LJ, Eka, Renata, Ela, Boboy and Adi, you may not be here, but believe me when I say this: you are never far.
I keep you close to my heart. And I don't tell you every day, but I know, somehow, you know.
I love you all, so much. So very very much.
And to all reading this, have a Happy Valentine's Day.
Comments
you are sooo mellow, bo!!hehehehe...
i love you too!!much much much and much to come....
no need hepi valentin ye...gua juga ga ngerayain, cuma menghormati...heheheh..