CHUNKS OF THOUGHTS.......
Something hit me last night during FA.
Felt some comforting feeling inside when the thought came.
hey, she is a great friend..., in her own way.
The way she expressed her feelings and cares,
might not be as what I hoped she would.
... but I think she's doing the best she can to show me that she cares.
The key word here is in her own way.
Makasih ya.... I'm blessed beyond words..
Something hit me last night during FA.
Felt some comforting feeling inside when the thought came.
hey, she is a great friend..., in her own way.
The way she expressed her feelings and cares,
might not be as what I hoped she would.
... but I think she's doing the best she can to show me that she cares.
The key word here is in her own way.
Makasih ya.... I'm blessed beyond words..
Comments