My Day
Ok, my day started shitty.
It went shitty all the way.
To top it off, my bloody boss came at 4 pm.
Im still waiting for him to check my report.
Now Im gonna try to knock on his door again,
and if he still doesn't wanna check the report
.... Im gonna go home.
I don't give a shit man!
Fuck, I got better thing to do.
You know, I thought I had a perfect life
... untill last night.
And don't bloody provoke me to tell you about what happened last night.
coz I won't say a word.
Haven't seen me cursing in long time?
Im trying my best not to use any foul words.
coz when I do, you're gonna hate me for life man.
I hate you!
Yes, I hate you!
I hate myself!
Ok, my day started shitty.
It went shitty all the way.
To top it off, my bloody boss came at 4 pm.
Im still waiting for him to check my report.
Now Im gonna try to knock on his door again,
and if he still doesn't wanna check the report
.... Im gonna go home.
I don't give a shit man!
Fuck, I got better thing to do.
You know, I thought I had a perfect life
... untill last night.
And don't bloody provoke me to tell you about what happened last night.
coz I won't say a word.
Haven't seen me cursing in long time?
Im trying my best not to use any foul words.
coz when I do, you're gonna hate me for life man.
I hate you!
Yes, I hate you!
I hate myself!
Comments