And to this night it is not you; but I, that I dread.
Paint an unwritten riddle in streaks of gold and blue,
A sad, unrestful hollow you call home.
Follow not the storm,
... they know not where to lead you.
The stars fell upon your gaze, they twinkled then they died.
Long for an abandoned heart you once called your own...
Forsaken and trapped amidst the massive cacophony of thoughts.
You will find me; yet I won't be found.
There's only so much that I can take tau ga sih??
Au ah! Sebeel!! Jangan procrastinate mulu nappa?!?!?!
Shape up doong, gimana sih!
Sebel sebel sebeeelll!! Iiiihh!!
Paint an unwritten riddle in streaks of gold and blue,
A sad, unrestful hollow you call home.
Follow not the storm,
... they know not where to lead you.
The stars fell upon your gaze, they twinkled then they died.
Long for an abandoned heart you once called your own...
Forsaken and trapped amidst the massive cacophony of thoughts.
You will find me; yet I won't be found.
There's only so much that I can take tau ga sih??
Au ah! Sebeel!! Jangan procrastinate mulu nappa?!?!?!
Shape up doong, gimana sih!
Sebel sebel sebeeelll!! Iiiihh!!
Comments