TEXT FROM SL:
Let one thing starts from another.
God knows where we are and our limitation.
He knows our heart and desire and would help us one by one.
It’s like making a house.
It starts with one brick to another.
Believe me, He will not stop till He finish ya.
Just one step then another.
Focus on the little step, not to worry.
That reminds me of this scene:
Apartemen Menara Gading, 29 September 2005.
Everybody was out, down to Immanuel bookstore. There was just me, and her.
She simply listened and made no judgement. No demoralizing remarks whatsoever.
All she gave me was a smile - the most comforting one I've seen in a long time.
Her kind words had a huge effect on me. I wasn't sure what to say. I was way too touched for words.
I honestly wanted to just hug her and started sobbing but I was worried that I’d put a huge snort-mark on her shirt. *laughs*
So I sighed and nodded my head.
She said, "You know, I think you have what it takes to achieve whatever things you wanna achieve… if only you don’t give up. I know you have the capacity"
With that, she patted me on my shoulder, and embraced me with hugs. And I,…. I hugged her back and cried. leaving a (thank God!) not-so-huge snort-mark *laughs*
Thank you, ma’am. Thanks for showing me what I am and what I can become.
Let one thing starts from another.
God knows where we are and our limitation.
He knows our heart and desire and would help us one by one.
It’s like making a house.
It starts with one brick to another.
Believe me, He will not stop till He finish ya.
Just one step then another.
Focus on the little step, not to worry.
That reminds me of this scene:
Apartemen Menara Gading, 29 September 2005.
Everybody was out, down to Immanuel bookstore. There was just me, and her.
She simply listened and made no judgement. No demoralizing remarks whatsoever.
All she gave me was a smile - the most comforting one I've seen in a long time.
Her kind words had a huge effect on me. I wasn't sure what to say. I was way too touched for words.
I honestly wanted to just hug her and started sobbing but I was worried that I’d put a huge snort-mark on her shirt. *laughs*
So I sighed and nodded my head.
She said, "You know, I think you have what it takes to achieve whatever things you wanna achieve… if only you don’t give up. I know you have the capacity"
With that, she patted me on my shoulder, and embraced me with hugs. And I,…. I hugged her back and cried. leaving a (thank God!) not-so-huge snort-mark *laughs*
Thank you, ma’am. Thanks for showing me what I am and what I can become.
Comments