The element of luck.
I wonder,... but hardly ever, how and why some people seem to be more favoured in terms of blessing than I am. In one way or the other, I envy those whose choices have been meticulously handpicked and arranged on a silver platter.
On the other hand, I must be losing my mind not to count my every blessing for having learnt certain things the hard way.
I know, and I've been told, that I have been blessed for an excessive number of times in my life. And I always seem to take it for granted that at certain times, I just happen to be driving on the right lane. Turning in the right direction. I hardly ever turn around and look into the eyes of those who have been affected by the traffic lights acting in my favour. Is that a sin?
I don't ever rely on the element of luck (coz I never believe in luck and I don't believe in co-incident either)- lest for a last resort; but don't we all?
Some have been blessed with talent. Others, with only a fraction of the talent, but with twice the amount of will.
I always tell myself I've never been the first. Being blessed is one thing; but to be blessed at that exact moment that you really need to be, I believe....... is nothing like luck.
O well, it's just me crapping on Monday morning.
:)
I wonder,... but hardly ever, how and why some people seem to be more favoured in terms of blessing than I am. In one way or the other, I envy those whose choices have been meticulously handpicked and arranged on a silver platter.
On the other hand, I must be losing my mind not to count my every blessing for having learnt certain things the hard way.
I know, and I've been told, that I have been blessed for an excessive number of times in my life. And I always seem to take it for granted that at certain times, I just happen to be driving on the right lane. Turning in the right direction. I hardly ever turn around and look into the eyes of those who have been affected by the traffic lights acting in my favour. Is that a sin?
I don't ever rely on the element of luck (coz I never believe in luck and I don't believe in co-incident either)- lest for a last resort; but don't we all?
Some have been blessed with talent. Others, with only a fraction of the talent, but with twice the amount of will.
I always tell myself I've never been the first. Being blessed is one thing; but to be blessed at that exact moment that you really need to be, I believe....... is nothing like luck.
O well, it's just me crapping on Monday morning.
:)
Comments