BOOK-A-BOOO
It's one of those stage (again!!)
Im bored!
Work has been soooo draggy nowadays.
Can't wait till I hand in my resignation letter.
I need a break... hiks!
Can someone get me outta here, puh-leezze
I don't wanna have ANYTHING to do with expatriates anymore.
I don't wanna hear ANY Hindi or Tamil language anymore.
I don't wanna see ANY Indian anymore.... well, except for Renata, of coz.
I miss my gentle giant Ren.
Talking about Ren...
Im craving for Subway Sandwich
... A footlong Subway Melt with NO cheese please.
... with double-extra bacon,
... on parmesan oregano bread.
... (can you heated it upto 2 minutes so that the bread shrink, please)
... Just a wee bits of onion
... VERY VERY little letuce (just so that I can have a light green colour on it)
... heaps of capsicums
... one bit of gherkins on each side
... cucumbers
... a line of mayo
... a line of sweet-chilli
... HEAPS of honey-mustard
... and quite a bit of salt and pepper please.
... and and... can you please cut it to 4 pieces.
... and and and... can I also have one of those raisin cookies please.
Great. There'll be $ 9.55, thanks
...... Oh, don't worry about the change.
Cheers.
It's one of those stage (again!!)
Im bored!
Work has been soooo draggy nowadays.
Can't wait till I hand in my resignation letter.
I need a break... hiks!
Can someone get me outta here, puh-leezze
I don't wanna have ANYTHING to do with expatriates anymore.
I don't wanna hear ANY Hindi or Tamil language anymore.
I don't wanna see ANY Indian anymore.... well, except for Renata, of coz.
I miss my gentle giant Ren.
Talking about Ren...
Im craving for Subway Sandwich
... A footlong Subway Melt with NO cheese please.
... with double-extra bacon,
... on parmesan oregano bread.
... (can you heated it upto 2 minutes so that the bread shrink, please)
... Just a wee bits of onion
... VERY VERY little letuce (just so that I can have a light green colour on it)
... heaps of capsicums
... one bit of gherkins on each side
... cucumbers
... a line of mayo
... a line of sweet-chilli
... HEAPS of honey-mustard
... and quite a bit of salt and pepper please.
... and and... can you please cut it to 4 pieces.
... and and and... can I also have one of those raisin cookies please.
Great. There'll be $ 9.55, thanks
...... Oh, don't worry about the change.
Cheers.
Comments