The Only Place Left To Go.
Sleeping to the sound of the rain was never my idea of a perfect night. But if it'd made me feel better, then how could I possibly refuse the one thing that would save me from losing my sanity?
I found comfort in ignorance. Selfish, but reasonably easy.
I never thought that by staying away from lines and lines of unwritten prose, I would end up with a novel which chapters have yet to be put in order. And when it comes out, it sounds no better than a three-year-old trying to rewrite Shakespeare.
Tears welled up my eyes, and fell upon the edge of the very cliff that once held a smile, and me a whole.
No one stopped me.
And I could no longer forsake this longing for a heart to beat right next to mine.
I just don't want to spend the rest of my life mending what's broken.
God, I miss you.
Where did all the passion go?
What have gone so wrong that I find it so difficult to see You?
Sleeping to the sound of the rain was never my idea of a perfect night. But if it'd made me feel better, then how could I possibly refuse the one thing that would save me from losing my sanity?
I found comfort in ignorance. Selfish, but reasonably easy.
I never thought that by staying away from lines and lines of unwritten prose, I would end up with a novel which chapters have yet to be put in order. And when it comes out, it sounds no better than a three-year-old trying to rewrite Shakespeare.
Tears welled up my eyes, and fell upon the edge of the very cliff that once held a smile, and me a whole.
No one stopped me.
And I could no longer forsake this longing for a heart to beat right next to mine.
I just don't want to spend the rest of my life mending what's broken.
God, I miss you.
Where did all the passion go?
What have gone so wrong that I find it so difficult to see You?
Comments