Because I can.
Surprisingly, my salary report was done.
Sweet ass! :)
Tomorrow is a PH. Nice! I need the sleep-in.
Anyway, I am in desperate need of some excitement in my life right now. But shoot! I can stash away that dream for at least a month and a half.
My ever-so-monotone-life is about to change to a duotone-routine consisting of opening another new bank account and looking for each individual expatriate to sign the form. Starting from now.
Surprisingly, my salary report was done.
Sweet ass! :)
Tomorrow is a PH. Nice! I need the sleep-in.
Anyway, I am in desperate need of some excitement in my life right now. But shoot! I can stash away that dream for at least a month and a half.
My ever-so-monotone-life is about to change to a duotone-routine consisting of opening another new bank account and looking for each individual expatriate to sign the form. Starting from now.
I'm too darn scared to even imagine what'll happen before it stops.
So maybe I should stop thinking, right about now. And start squeezing the hell out of my sanity.
For I, my love, shall not deem you King.
And I, my love, shall not admit defeat.
Sadomasochism, here I cooome! *charges with extreme, erratic passion*
Comments