How can I stand here with you, and not be moved by you?
Is it true that you'll never really get what you want?
That being on the other side, is never a satisfactory thing to do.
That the human greed is insatiable.
Then how does one find out where to stop?
To sit around and wait for destiny .. how can you call that life, at all?
How can one hang on to fate, and be sure that fate itself will not change its form?
I have fallen... I have been pushed around and torn apart.
But to watch them fall, and me, into oblivion,
..... has never been a pleasant sight.
And I guess I never will get used to this.
Is it true that you'll never really get what you want?
That being on the other side, is never a satisfactory thing to do.
That the human greed is insatiable.
Then how does one find out where to stop?
To sit around and wait for destiny .. how can you call that life, at all?
How can one hang on to fate, and be sure that fate itself will not change its form?
I have fallen... I have been pushed around and torn apart.
But to watch them fall, and me, into oblivion,
..... has never been a pleasant sight.
And I guess I never will get used to this.
Comments