A LITTLE VOICE WITHIN
I was never good enough for you.
Simply wasn't good enough for you.
Whatever I did, whatever it was... it made no difference.
With the slightest fear I can easily make myself believe that I never was,
...... and never will be good enough.
For you.
For them.
For me.
Funny how sometimes the people closest to you,
.... is the one who discourage you the most.
Just in case you forget,
it was always my dream, it still is my dream!
And I know that there is literally no.other.way for me.
I just have to achieve it. As simple as that.
I don't wanna spend the rest of my life sulking about it.
I wanna break free.
Please. Please have faith in me.
Please understand that I want this much more that you do.
It's everything that I ever hoped for.
You know, I wish you can be just a little gentler to me.
I wish you'd understand.
I was never good enough for you.
Simply wasn't good enough for you.
Whatever I did, whatever it was... it made no difference.
With the slightest fear I can easily make myself believe that I never was,
...... and never will be good enough.
For you.
For them.
For me.
Funny how sometimes the people closest to you,
.... is the one who discourage you the most.
Just in case you forget,
it was always my dream, it still is my dream!
And I know that there is literally no.other.way for me.
I just have to achieve it. As simple as that.
I don't wanna spend the rest of my life sulking about it.
I wanna break free.
Please. Please have faith in me.
Please understand that I want this much more that you do.
It's everything that I ever hoped for.
You know, I wish you can be just a little gentler to me.
I wish you'd understand.
Comments