Gratituous Indecency.
I'm here. What better way to prove that strength is hardly beyond self-control.
Up until this day, there hasn't been a single, preposterous moment of sheer delirium.
.... And contentment... it has yet to face an unquestionable faith.
One that, beyond every reason imaginable, will one day fall upon your self-esteem.
Every doubt that I've had,
.... every ounce of fear I've chosen to ignore.
Every bit of excuse I always seem to indulge myself in.
Every. bit. of. it. will. pay. off.
Damn the optimism I hardly ever encounter.
Success is one hell of a revenge.
Success IS the only way.
And mind you. It is, afterall, best served cold.
Gue harus jadi orang sukses.
.... coz there's no other way.
Idup guaaaa!!
I'm here. What better way to prove that strength is hardly beyond self-control.
Up until this day, there hasn't been a single, preposterous moment of sheer delirium.
.... And contentment... it has yet to face an unquestionable faith.
One that, beyond every reason imaginable, will one day fall upon your self-esteem.
Every doubt that I've had,
.... every ounce of fear I've chosen to ignore.
Every bit of excuse I always seem to indulge myself in.
Every. bit. of. it. will. pay. off.
Damn the optimism I hardly ever encounter.
Success is one hell of a revenge.
Success IS the only way.
And mind you. It is, afterall, best served cold.
Gue harus jadi orang sukses.
.... coz there's no other way.
Idup guaaaa!!
Comments